If your JackClamp breaks we will send you a brand new one immediately, at no charge. Certain exclusions apply. See warranty page for more information.
Money Back Guarantee
If you don't fall in love with The JackClamp you can send it back for a full refund.
If you spend over $100 with us we will take care of the shipping costs for you. Just use code FREE at checkout.
Proudly Made in the USA
Proudly made in the United States and is guaranteed for life!
The JackClamp is the most versatile tool of it's kind! You can jack, clamp, hoist, spread and so much more! The JackClamp system is patented and 100% made in the USA.
At first glance, the humble JackClamp might appear to be just another ordinary bar clamp - but it's anything BUT ordinary. It's tougher than any other clamp on the market, and the utility this sucker brings to the table will leave you wondering how you ever got the job done without it.
Imagine what having an extra set of trained hands in the shop is worth to you.
- Our modular design means the JackClamp breaks down into 3 parts - The Body, Lower Bar & Upper Bar.
- These components can be combined together in an unlimited number of configurations.
- You can create a single tool that clamps on one end and spreads on the other.
- The JackClamp is the only clamp that can spread down to 1/4" gap. The other guys are limited to 6" minimum.
- 1050 Alloy Steel
- Lower Bar Hardened to HRC32
- Brakes Hardened to HRC45 - Brakes are stronger than the bar. This prevents the clamp from slipping or fading. You can get oil or water on the bar and it won't slip or fade, we guarantee it!
- All plastic parts are 30% filed Nylon.
Size & Weight
- One clamp weights 3 lbs
- Lower Bar Length: 21" x 4" x 1.5"
- Upper Bar Length: 16.25" x 2" x 1.5"
- Body Size: 9" x 5" x 1.5"